Tuesday 23 November 2010

New album, 'Perfectly Fine', out December 10th 2010

So, I'm not doing very well at this blogging thing. I doubt I'll ever manage to regularly update it as I haven't really got the time. so here's a quick update for you:
My new album Perfectly Fine will be released on December 10th 2010, via my website, www.marcreeves.co.uk, cdbaby.com, iTunes, Amazon MP3 (here), and all other major music download retailers. It contains 15 tracks that have been recorded, mixed & mastered entirely by myself at my home studio over the course of a year. I hope you enjoy it :)

All the best,
Marc.

PS. The acoustic guitar has been finished for some time now, and I have been playing it lots. Turned out to be the right move re-spraying it, as it looks pretty nice, and still plays and sounds rather good. It's by no means a Martin or Taylor, but it's a very playable guitar which sounds very nice. In combination with my new LR Baggs M1 Active pickup I bought recently, it's a great guitar to gig with, which makes such a difference after gigging for so long with a rubbish guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment