Monday 20 December 2010

New website shop + other news!

 Hey everyone - nearly time for Christmas! I for one am rather excited, I have bought lots of cool presents for people, which I can't wait to give to them! Plus I'm also getting a new acoustic, a LOVELY Martin DXK2AE:

My new guitar - click picture to see it in all its glory! :)
 My first bit of news today is that I've changed my website store from Bigcartel to Bandcamp. Why, you ask? Well, Bandcamp I feel gives me that extra bit of flexibility, plus no limitations (Bigcartel is crippled unless you want to pay 10$ or more a month, which I feel is a bit extortionate.) The new shop can be found at http://marcreeves.bandcamp.com/ , this URL for the shop will soon be changed to www.musicstore.marcreeves.co.uk to help streamline the whole navigation process.

I've also updated a few bits and bobs on the website, so check it out at www.marcreeves.co.uk . I've added Facebook 'like' buttons to most of the pages, to make the place feel more homely for you FB nuts out there! :P

That's pretty much it, other I'm now on the bill for tonight's Christmas Acoustic Rooms show at the Rescue Rooms, Nottingham.

I hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and New Year!

All the best,
Marc.

PS. I almost forgot to add, I'm offering anyone who signs up to my mailing a list a 20% discount code off my album! Also if you can post this info on your facebook, blog, website etc, then you can get an extra 10% off! These codes can be redeemed at my online store ONLY, on both CD's and downloads. You will be sent the code by email once you have subscribed to my mailing list, or once you have provided proof (in the form of a screenshot or link to the post) of the info you have shared.

This offer will only be available until February 1st 2011, so get your vouchers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment