Thursday 6 January 2011

Glastonbudget 2011 here we come!

Yes, that's right folks, this year you'll be seeing me live at the amazing Glastonbudget festival! Spread across 3 days, the festival features the very best of the UK's tribute acts and unsigned music. It's a pleasure to be playing and is a big opportunity for me.



You can buy tickets from the website (just click the above image to be taken there.) The pricing is as follows:
Weekend tickets:

Adult weekend = £58
Teen weekend ticket = £53
Young person weekend ticket = £35
Child weekend ticket = £2
Caravan weekend ticket = £5
All weekend tickets include free camping and parking

Day tickets:
Adult = £33 Teen = £30 Young Person £25

Details of the exact day I will be playing, as well as set times etc, will be announced soon, on here, my website and the glastonbudget website.
As well as this, I also have some local gigs coming up, including the 15th Jan at the White Hart, Lenton, and 14th Jan at Junktion 7 (TBC.) Check out my website (www.marcreeves.co.uk) or facebook page (www.facebook.com/marcreevesmusic) for more up to date info!

Lastly, I have a new music video for the title track of my album, 'Perfectly Fine', up on my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/marcreevesmusic
It was recorded on a cold winters day with my friend Simon Feerick at Wollaton Park!
Hope you all had a great christmas and new years!
All the best,
Marc.

No comments:

Post a Comment